Get Your Home Ready To Sell
Not all items have to be large its the small things that can set your home apart from others!
* Practice thorough yard maintenance.
* Reseal cracks in concrete areas.
* Power-wash the exterior.
* Clean and align gutters and downspouts.
* Clean the chimney.
* Remove oil stains from driveway and garage.
* Sweep walks and driveway.
* Wash windows.
* Thoroughly clean the interior.
* Repair damage to all indoor surfaces.
* Repair drippy faucets and shower heads.
* Unclog slow drains.
* Shampoo carpets, scrub and wax linoleum and wood floors.
* Clean out the fireplace.
* Mend torn screens.
* Clean out window tracks.
* Replace burned-out light bulbs.
* Re-nail creaking boards or stairs
* lubricate squeaking doors.
* Clean all appliances.
* Replace toilet seats and shower curtains.
* Clear away all cobwebs.
* Wash all light switches, handrails and doorknobs.